- Where is the corporate headquarters of Constellation Pharmaceuticals?
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals is located at 215 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- When did Constellation Pharmaceuticals go public?
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals went public on July 18, 2018.
- What is the fiscal year for Constellation Pharmaceuticals?
- The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- How is Constellation Pharmaceuticals stock traded?
- The Company’s stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CNST.
- Does Constellation Pharmaceuticals pay dividends?
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals has never declared or paid cash dividends and currently intends to retain all available funds and any future earnings to fund the development and expansion of its business. The Company does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Who is the transfer agent for Constellation Pharmaceuticals?
- Computershare is the transfer agent for Constellation Pharmaceuticals.
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- If you have questions about the purchase, ownership, or sale of your stock, you can send an online inquiry or find a phone number to call at www-us.computershare.com, or you can write to Computershare, Inc., P.O. Box 43078, Providence, RI 02940.
If you have further questions, please call Ronald Aldridge, Investor Relations, at 617-714-0539.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- To transfer stock, change the address on your shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate, you can contact Computershare by sending an online inquiry or finding a phone number to call at www-us.computershare.com, or you can write to Computershare, Inc., P.O. Box 43078, Providence, RI 02940.
- Does Constellation Pharmaceuticals have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, Constellation Pharmaceuticals does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is the auditor for Constellation Pharmaceuticals?
- The Company’s auditor is Ernst & Young Global, LLP.
- Who is legal counsel for Constellation Pharmaceuticals?
- The Company’s outside legal counsel is Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP.
- Where can I find out more about Constellation Pharmaceuticals?
- You can find out more about Constellation Pharmaceuticals by visiting other sections of this website or the company’s filings on the SEC website here.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- You can get the latest corporate news releases on this website here.
- How can I view documents that Constellation Pharmaceuticals has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- You can view documents that Constellation Pharmaceuticals has filed in the Investors section of this website here or on the SEC website here.
- Who makes up the Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- The names and bios of the executive management team and board of directors can be found on this website here.
- When is your next earnings release scheduled?
- Information regarding the Company’s earnings releases can be found here.
- Whom should I contact at the company regarding company performance?
- If you have inquiries about the performance of Constellation Pharmaceuticals, please call Ronald Aldridge, Investor Relations, at (617) 714-0539.
Annual Report/Proxy/Annual Meeting
- How can I obtain a copy of your annual report and proxy?
- You can find an digital version of our 2018 Annual Report and 2019 Proxy at the Investors section of our website or by contacting:
215 First Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
If you are a shareholder of record, you can vote your proxy at www.proxydocs.com/CNST.